The hopper is designed for uniform dosing of raw materials on devices that require its accurate and uniform flow, e.g. on the scales. It serves as a buffer and at the same time a high-precision product dispenser, and evens out and stabilizes the passage of raw materials between the conveying and receiving devices.
The main element of the equipment is a belt conveyor with built-in sides, which normally works like a typical conveyor and only when the sensors signal an excess of raw materials on the belt, the back of the conveyor lowers, forming a buffer. Due to this, the amount of raw material supplied to Even-Flow is regulated, providing the same amount of product supplied to weighing devices. The equipment operates in a fully automatic mode - controlled by a sensor system
• steel frame S236JR / RAL7015, cover ZN | standard technical materials
• construction, covers INOX | standard technical materials
• height of the supporting structure: on request.
• The movement “up” and “down” during filling is controlled by two sensors.
• The most simplified control system ensures trouble-free operation.
• The speed of the tape is infinitely variable (inverter).
• Robust construction.
Type ZBF-927 ZBF-1227 ZBF-1527
Working width [mm] 900 1200 1500
Maximum capacity [m3] 1.2 1.6 2.0
Dimensions (B / L / H) [mm] 1500/2700/2030 1800/2700/2030 2100/2700/2030
The height of the filling / rash [mm] 1250/1000 1250/1000 1250/1000
Installed power [kW] 2.2 2.2 2.6